Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Finally Blogging!

Woo hoo!  I'm finally blogging!  I had to laugh along with a certain "Classygirl" that I know and love when I shared with her that I have had a blog in the makings for a very long time, and even managed to acquire a few followers without ever having made a single post.  Please bare with me while I work on getting this blog together and navigating the whole blogosphere itself.  I am happy though that I've entered the 21st century and am now on my way to having a simple place of my own to share my creations and other things that are on my mind.

I'll start off by sharing a card that I made for the "It's Time" blog challenge over at Scraps of Color Espire I am also going to enter the card in the "Anything Robert Jackson Goes" challenge" over at Scraps of Color .  Thanks for looking.


Supplies used: Robert Jackson digital stamp, Hobby Lobby embossing Folder, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Viva Decor Pearl Pen

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, the image made me think of my son when he was little! Congrats on starting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about that! Welcome to Blogland and thank you for entering your project in the challenge. Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Blogland - very nice card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice masculine card, Kelli, I like the embossing! Welcome to the Blogworld! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Kelli I didn’t know you were blogging.

    I have added you to my list of blogs to watch. You create such beautiful cards and layouts, so I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete